Slideshow Header

May 21, 2012

Matthew Young - Portraits

Matthew Young - Portraits

This shoot was fun to say the least because I had the opportunity to photograph my husband, Matthew. At the same time, I discovered just how silly a husband can get when he's stuck in front of the camera for a long while.

These photos were taken at Memorial Park, on 800 East and Center Street in Provo UT.


Subject #1:  Matthew Young


Trying out different poses to get what seems the most "natural".



I love the foliage here in this park. Lots of things to "hide" behind when taking photos.



Classic "Heather Hiding" shot.


Overall, it was a good experience having a male model. Next time, I think I'll shoot portraits with more formal attire. I feel as if the model behaves more if dressed in nicer attire.


Please feel free to comment on the above photos and check out my other work at wix.com/utahphoto/HeatherHiding

--Hh Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of Heather Hiding Photography? Thanks for sharing!